Well I have some exciting news...

I have not long opened my Etsy shop...

So a lot of my images will now be downloadable from there, I hope you can pop in and have a look. I have only just opened it so a little sparse at the moment, so I better getting cracking on uploading more images.


Meet the Flower Power girls





This is Lily, and she is available to download. I completed the project by printing the Digi image and colouring it in with alcohol markers. Highlighted the image using a uni-ball white pen. The background was made using Tim Holtz distress ink, wild honey and VeraFine CLAIRE Verdant. The stencil I used is from Dolly Dimples. Finally a black pen to create the pattern around the edge and dots and squiggles. 




 


This is Sunny, she too is available to download. I completed this project the same as Lily, the distress inks I used were by Tim Holtz, wild honey and salty Ocean. The stencil is also from Dolly Dimples.






Finally, Rose, also available to download. The project was completed the same as Lily and Sunny, I used Tim Holtz distress inks, wilted violet and festive berries. The stencil is one of Dolly Dimples.

All three images have 10% dicount for this week

hhps://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/AnnMariecraftycorner

Hope you love them as much as me...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Butterflies

Halloween Girl