Sheena and Lavinia together.  


It's great to be able to play with other artist's products, I have always been a big fan of Sheena and Lavinia, so I decided to create this project using both artists designs.
I thought both Sheena's stamp set and Lavinia's stamps went together so well in this project, also using Sheena's stencil.


As you can see I have used Ranger Distress Ink and VersaFine CLAIR ink pads as I find the colours really pop. I used a low tack tape to keep the stencil in place so that I could ink it up.


I then used a stamping platform to place the inked card inside and arrange the stamps in place.




I then added the Lavinia stamps to complete the project.




Then using an app on my phone I was able to remove the background from the image for posting on social media as shown at the beginning.





LAVINIA STAMPS USED

Mini leaf 2
Mini leaf 5
Mini Berry
Rory & Darcy
Pipin mini
Wild hares set small


SHEENA STAMPS USED

Fairies and Unicorns
Bewitched and Curious
Toadstool stencil

INKS

VersaFine CLAIR 

Nocturne
Paradise
Verdant
Charming Pink

Ranger Distress Ink

Squeezed Lemonade
Wilted Violet

Dolly Dimples card stock
www.dollydimplescrafts.co.uk 







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Butterflies

Halloween Girl